Mailing & Shipping Address
1535 West Jefferson Street Bin #42
Phoenix, AZ 85007
ML Multimedia & Website Development (Skill Event, Prejudged)
This event provides recognition for FBLA-Middle Level members who demonstrate an ability to develop a Web page using HTML or Web design software and deliver a message.
Objective Test Competencies: Career Awareness Related to Multimedia and Website Industry, Technology Operations and Concepts; Visual Design Concepts; Animation Techniques; Gaming; Digital Audio; Web Technologies; Graphic Design.
Each Middle Level chapter may enter members (team of 1 - 3 members) who are on record in the FBLA-PBL Online Membership System as having paid dues by the officially published deadline for the current school year.
Design, build, and launch a website to keep your Middle Level chapter informed about chapter activities for the 2018-19 school year. The website should include, but is not limited to, the following:
1. A theme and logo
2. A form for potential members to complete in order to join your chapter
3. At least one video giving an update of your chapter's weekly or monthly activities
4. A calendar lisiting your chapter's activities for the year
1. The website must include a 1-3 minute multimedia presentation
2. The website must include sound, photo and image editing, and graphics
3. The website must include at least one activity with user interaction
CLICK HERE for more information
CLICK HERE for the rating sheet