Mailing & Shipping Address
1535 West Jefferson Street Bin #42
Phoenix, AZ 85007
Each Middle Level chapter may enter a member who is on record in the FBLA-PBL Online Membership System as having paid dues by the officially published deadline for the current school year.
Reports must describe a chapter project that serves the community and conforms to the guidelines and format stated. The activity must be in the interest of the local community, focus on one primary project, and be designed for chapter participation.
1. Report must be keyed in the order of the questions listed below in the Report Format section.
2. The report must describe a community service activity that was conducted during the current school year.
3. The report should be no more than five pages including the cover sheet and attachments and be on standard 8.5” x 11”
4. Each side of the paper providing information is counted as a page.
5. Copies should be sent rather than important original documents. Scrapbooks and loose or bulky exhibits are not
6. Pages may not be laminated or bound in sheet protectors.
7. Reports should be stapled in the upper left-hand corner with the cover sheet
The report will consist of questions and answers. Key the following questions followed with your comments and description.
1. Describe the chapter’s Community Service Project.
2. State the purpose and goals of the project. The purpose and goals should be keyed as numbers or bullets.
3. Describe how the chapter chose this particular project as a community service activity.
4. Describe the steps the chapter members used to plan and develop the project.
5. Describe how the chapter completed the project.
6. Describe why this project is unique.
7. Explain the benefits and impact your project had on the community and its citizens.
8. Explain and give evidence of how the project was publicized by attaching at least one article or flyer.
9. You may incorporate pictures into the report.